View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 01:21 PM
Mr. X
Retired Staff

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: i know why battery life sucks so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snovvman View Post
Gearing up to buy the Touch Pro, I came across this thread, where I made this post:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=309

Interesting. I have always noticed that the Diamond drains the battery very quickly in poor coverage areas, much worse than any other phone I've had.

This might be related--since polling in a poor coverage area requires more power.
i think the OP of your quote in that link may not have legit facts. some of the things he claims i find VERY hard to believe. and im not the only one. Why would HTC leave a heat shield out that was specked in in the first place?

Sprint didn't get any different boards then telus. they probably came off the same damn line. riddle me this, how come i have ****ty battery life like the sprint users since i flashed the sprint radio?? OH yah for got to mention my diamond gets hot as hell woth this radio too. never used to before.... i didnt know flashing the sprint ridio rom removed my radio head sheild too lol and as for the poor coverage. i belive sprints polling interval is set to 1. telus was set to 2.

oh yah. i think, but don't quote me on this. a sprint user here already disassembled one of his sprint diamonds.... and guess what. heat shield is there in the pic he took lol.

here is my proof that guy is full of ****. here is the guts of a Sprint diamond. disassembled and posted by TMZ

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.php?p=438604&postcount=53 looks

to me liek sprint didnt leave out the heat shields

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!

Last edited by Mr. X; 10-21-2008 at 02:38 PM.