View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 05:21 AM
makkonen
TouchPro Android Guy

makkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Is there any tweak to help clean up the phone storage mem (not the 4G) in stock r

Just a slightly off-topic warning, if you a) put programs that run all the time in the Internal Storage, and b) like to make use of the connect-as-disk-drive option when you connect to a computer... you will end up frustrated when you hook the diamond up to your computer and all your services crash.

It bugs me quite a bit... which is silly, because it's an option I didn't have before, and if I just didn't use it, it'd never bite me in the ***. So who am I to complain? But I really like being able to transfer files over quickly (and run them off of Storage, and get actual file/directory info in windows, etc.), and want to be able to do so without messing everything else up.

To tie it back to the topic at hand, it means it's all the more important to free up as much room as possible in the main memory, so all the vital stuff can be accessed even when "Internal Storage" is offline. My guess is that means doing away with the stock rom posthaste.