View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 11:54 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Best Buy deal and date

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggoldfingerd View Post
No. I was assuming that. I might have to try BB now since this coupon includes renewing a 2 year contract. It would be awesome to keep my SERO and use the coupon. That would be a sweet deal. I'm going to talk to my friend for sure tomorrow about this.
You're good to go. upgrades are the best for them. They don't touch you're plan. They just do the upgrade, apply the discounts then do an esn swap. I have sero, and I will purchase my phone at bestbuy for sure, if it releases earlier there.