View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 07:23 PM
dette
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to dette
Re: UPDATE MULTI CARRIER-10/11/08 Dette's Diamond Manilla 2D ROM V1.0!-Dette's Clean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
Hey Dette,

I built a rom with 20755 (in the PPCKitchen) and it still needed the folderview.exe fix. I'm not sure which version of M2D is in their PPCKitchen_OEM.rar so if your using VetVito's kitchen and a different version/update of M2D then you may not need it?? Who knows? Let me know if you don't need the fix and if not then what version/update of M2D you're using please

I did install the M2D update 19 on top of the rom after building and that still didn't fix it. Still had to overwrite folderview.exe to get it to work, but like i said.... i don't know which version/update of M2D that the PPCKitchen is using in their PPCKitchen_OEM.rar

Thanks
there using umm 0.10 i believe.. update 19 is 0.11 if im not mistaken.. its the sys 20755 that causes the problem.. im still working on a fix.. I am using the same version of M2D as you

MY WEBSITE!
ProTek!

HTC Touch/Vogue
Radio: 3.42.30 - Vogue
HTC Touch ROM: Dette 2D v2.4 Diamond Edition Beta 1
IF SOMEONE HELPED YOU PLEASE PRESS THE BUTTON!
PM Me if you need help! I will give it to the best of my ability!