View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 04:50 PM
reeg420
Almost a VIP

reeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: sprint insurance sent me a touch

Quote:
Originally Posted by PropagandaX View Post
At this point I actually wish my Titan was broken and somebody would send me a touch. I finally found a gps program I like and this POS runs out of memory after about 30 minutes of usage.
Use nuerom3... I run all sorts of stuff and it never shuts anything down. Still has plenty of available memory and still fast.
Run iGo8 with voices and Freecaddie and never had a problem especially with iGo

People end up getting the touch sometimes when they run out of moguls. I wouldnt want a touch though because no keyboard.
Ive tried to use the keyboard on the screen and it is nearly impossible.

They should send you a mogul.... It also depends on the warehouse it comes from. Im on my 5th mogul and I have never got a touch. Matter of fact I just got my refurb mogul yesterday. Before I had replaced my ppc6700 2 times.. Complained about the crappy refurb both times and pretty much demanded they send me a new in box phone thats how I ended up with the mogul.

But in the mean time until they send you a mogul check out a program like TouchPal or something like that. Something with a more finger friendly input panel. Could also use PocketCM keyboard with some skins. That should help you out if you email alot at work.