View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 07:55 AM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
SIP change doesn't work??

I have used SIP change for months & it always did exactly what it is supposed to. I have it set to load the gullum Diamond KB at startup so I can use it in portrait mode using T9 in sms-chat whenever I want without making any changes.

Last night, I loaded another KB more out of curiousity than anything. The new KB is another T9 version (although it is TOTALLY different than the Diamond version) called phone pad & it works very well. I can see leaving it installed for use at times.

The problem is, ever since I installed it the system is loading the generic windows KB at every startup & totally ignoring the settings in SIP change. I had this problem once before, but reinstalling SIP change fixed it. That didn't work this time however.

Does anybody know a work-around/regedit etc to fix this problem??

~John