View Single Post
Old 10-19-2008, 02:33 PM
drexappeal
VIP Member

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Touch Pro Release Date!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobmonster View Post
And this is the problem, when a VIDEO GAME gets delayed, its general consensus that there was some kind of mega glitch that needed to be ironed out.

When a device like this is delayed, its a hardware issue (as its easier to upgrade a rom than recall a phone). That being said, what I, and a lot of other PPC users are worried about is the possibility of them fixing such an issue. Simply put, if it can be delayed now, and unofficially, whats going to stop them from delaying it in two weeks, and then two weeks from then?

Sprint is leaving us in the dark, and if theres some kind of issue, i feel like they let us know since we are anticipating the product. They don't owe it too us, but neither do we owe them our patience to deal with said unknown issue.
Not everyone is really "anticipating" this phone release. I'd be surprised if even 1% of the country knows about this phone or has any interest in it. Sprint doesn't owe anybody anything.

Besides, this type of delay happened with the Diamond too, and there were a TON of glitches with that phone off the bat. I'd rather them delay the Touch Pro as long as needed to get all the kinks out, then rush to release it to make a "comfortable" date for that small percentage of people that have been waiting for this phone.

Seriously, to majority of the country, they have no clue it's delayed...LOL...In fact, video game releases probably has a bigger market and following than the release of these type of devices (and specifically the touch pro).