Old 10-19-2008, 01:45 PM
NetApex
PPCGeeks Regular

NetApex is keeping up the good workNetApex is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to NetApex
Re: Pre-order

Sadly I have to believe Big Dice, and to also believe that he has been a victim of an incorrect CS rep. I am willing to bet that as they promised him when he probably called long ago, they called him back on the 19th as they said they would to take his order. But I am also of the mind to believe that the phone is not available, was not available, and will not be available until the 2nd, but they didn't mention that part. Someone had a note on their computer to call and keep a customer happy by saying they are placing an order and that is what they did. If and when Big hits the order confirmation page he may be very upset. I don't think they would have ordered him a diamond, but I also don't think that he will be getting a phone before the 2nd either. I do sincerely hope that I am wrong, but if I felt that the chances of me being wrong were greater than being correct I simply wouldn't have posted at all. Don't beat up Big Dice for placing an order, Sprint is the people you shouldn't believe, not Big.