View Single Post
Old 10-19-2008, 10:51 AM
JBundy
PPCGeeks Regular

JBundy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJBundy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJBundy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJBundy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Firefox Mobile aka fennec PC emulator download

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro_static View Post
Firefox mobile aka Fennec for WM is not released yet, so the guys from firefox let's U experience it by emulating the browser on ur desktop PC. Try it and see how it goes.

Download here:
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/fenn...senotes/#start

First reported here: Firefox Mobile/Fennec - available for testing on your desktop (includes direct download link or file attached for download)

This is not the OP's fault, but someone wrote that this post was first and mine was a duplicate. Knowing that I searched before I posted on this specific topic, I posted this first. No big deal, but stupid comments like the one found on my thread by that someone lead to threads being closed and "Thanks" going to duplicate posts. Sorry for the rant, but that's BS on that "someone's" part. Before you post that someone is duplicating a post, look at the time of the beginning post!

Direct Download Link: Fennec for WM - test build for Windows
Attached Files
File Type: zip fennec-1.0a1.en-US.win32.zip (8.76 MB, 26 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.