View Single Post
Old 05-17-2007, 09:33 PM
blazingwolf
VIP Member

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[quote="helmi_c"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazingwolf
Well I can receive MMS fine but I can't send it. It just times out. Any suggestions?
hmm... try this patch, since I can test it, I dont know if it help or not, since I cant use MMS
ftp://ppcgeeks:ezupload@up.ppcgeeks.....23.PATCH1.zip

[\quote]

It's kind of working. I have to make a change to the mms server and then send the message. If I do this it will then send a message but will not send anything else until I change the server options again.

On a different subject, you want to know about problems correct, I can't seem to change to most of the today themes that are included in this ROM. The only ones that work are Crossbow, Guava Bubbles and Wmbe. The extended pocket plus themes and the windows default theme don't work.

I also experience lock ups on soft resets. I then soft reset a second time and everything seems to work fine.

I must say thanks for the ROM though as other then those noted problems this works very well.