PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

groovdafied is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Opera Mobile 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneSnark View Post
It is not working as well as you think. The Opera Mobile from Opera's website is a beta version and therefore they left the debugging information turned on. As you can see, just because it says it is out of memory (and you click ok) does not cause it to exit, it just gives up trying to render whatever it was rendering.

Well, the retail version from the diamond is running out of memory almost as much, the difference is that it does not tell you. As such, if you keep using the diamond version, after awhile, the low memory situation will cause the browser to malfunction or even crash. But it will never tell you why (insufficient memory).
Well the difference between the Diamond vs Official Beta, that the Diamond version will load sites that the Official beta doesn't. With what you're saying is that the Diamond will do the exact same thing as the Beta but does it differently. But the Diamond version does display the website better then the beta version...which is why I use the diamond version of Opera.

The only issue I have is using the keyboard, I can't use the keyboard in the app.