View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008, 12:14 PM
TheRealHotshot
Hercules Valvalotus

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Thumbs down Re: Touch Pro OFFICIALLY DELAYED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashiot View Post
OK OK OK, MY TURN MY TURN.... OOH OOH OOH PICK ME, I wanna tell my story!!!!

Ok now that I have your attention, LOL. I know I don't have a lot of posts and all so everyone can take this for your own worth. I'm a Sprint rep for a corporate repair store and im the one guy my manager turns to to do plan-o-gram setups for my store and the store we were at together before this one. I have already received the promo box for the TP, store layout to where its going to be displayed and the security claw. I also have a rep from Telesales that ordered my Mogul back in June '07 and we have been close since then (2 trips to Cali, DAMN shes cute). Anyways, talked to her this morning and just got off the phone with employee sales, both said the same thing, except my friend said "talk to you lata"...... Am I dragggggin this out or what??? LOL..........

Touch Pro WILL, I repeat, WILL release to the public Sunday morning (10/19) via Telesales. Employees will have to go the normal route to order ours. Now heres the kicker for employees, if any are reading this, they have not restricted sales to us just yet. That decision will be made within the first few hours of sales. If the demand hits the magic number, then we will be blocked from ordering until consumer demand is met, same as Instinct and Diamond. I have no idea how the whole BestBuy sales thing is working and will not put out speculations as I see that can get a man flamed broiled in here.

Oh yeah, just in case it hasn't been mentioned or I just haven't seen it myself, Pro will come with the same style backing as Diamond except in Silver.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled rom flashing and posting. West coast, Good Morning and press F5 to refresh the last page you fell asleep on at your desk last night.

Ummm guess he just got his 15mb of E-Fame *shrugs* thanks for the "info" bro

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER