View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 08:13 PM
thickhipsjuicylips@yahoo.
Lurker

thickhipsjuicylips@yahoo. is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to thickhipsjuicylips@yahoo.
Re: Internet not working? Possible Fixes!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wideawake View Post
First off I spent an hour on the phone with tech support for them to tell me to try a IOTA in settings like on the mogul/touch but this did not work, so they told me they would have to call me back. This frustrated me so I decided to see if I could figure out what it was. Not saying this will work for all of you, but it did for me and now Im browsing with my new HTC Diamond!! Thanks to Rainfreak we have the most common issue with data services fixed!! If that doesn't work try the Update Profile option.
~mike

Most common fix for no internet!!! Thanks Rainfreak

1. Dial ##3282#
2. Click Edit and enter your MSL. (Call sprint for your MSL)
3. Tap & Highlight Active Profile.
4. Click Menu then Edit.
5. Change value to 1 then Ok, Ok again.
6. Click Yes to update the items then Ok to reset.

and/or

Try Start/Settings/System tab and click Update Profile.

UPDATE:: Can people with internet not working please post if they were able to activate online or not. I want to check a theory i have that mabey the issue is the esn's are not all logged into the online system and when the device is activate its not properly flagging the Hand Free to the device.....EDITED by PZZTGOTBAGZ
i also have the same problem i took my fone back 2 the store i purchaced it from they did a hard reset and wiped out allo f my data. i have sine taken it back 3 times and still no luck . my fone is flashed 2 cricket. i loaded a new rom so wen i go to check ##778# the password of 00000 no longer works this has been going on 4 4 months now and i paid $475 for my fone no contract. plz help if u can thx i also tryed ##32823 no luck . how can i find out the password?

Last edited by thickhipsjuicylips@yahoo.; 10-16-2008 at 08:17 PM.