View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 09:12 AM
dabackwoodboy
Halfway to VIP Status

dabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Most interesting free Diamond apps Downloads here.

[APP]Waterlevel 0.2 (Another waterlevel application!)
Well, there are already a couple of applications out there already, but i was playing with the SDK and just trying some stuff out in visual studio so i thought, why dont i just release it?

Its a first release, it does work, has some basic calibration and im trying to make a bit more visually appealing that just some bars

So,

version 0.2:

- Updated graphics of the "Circle" compass/meter. Now actually looks like a compass thingy :P
- Added the ability to actually save the calibration data, and to let you know its doing something and its done.
- Created an CAB Installer to install the addon.
- Made all pictures internal resources.

version 0.1:

shows an Water level for the X and Y Axis, an circle "meter" and an light meter. There arent any big bugs that i know off, but i didnt implement the "maximal" meter bars yet. That means the measure bars can go a bit beyond the container :P

Requirements:

You do need the Compact framework 2.0, it will (unfortunatly) not work without it! But seeing as everyone already has the lightsaber application i guess its not that much of an issue

Other:

If anyone has some suggestions or comments (bad or good..) just let me know..

Source:

I added the source code if anyone is interested. Its not some good code, and the calibration could be alot more detailed, but perhaps it helps someone :P

Oh, and if anyone reflects the application and starts to rant about how my code sucks, i didnt optimize it or plan ahead, i just started to code some :P

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=411550

Last edited by dabackwoodboy; 10-16-2008 at 09:14 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.