davedamit
N00b

davedamit is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D Theme Webpage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyD24 View Post
ok piessedoff, this is really starting to anoy me. I got TF3D installed on my phone and have dl'd a couple diff themes, I could only get on on my phone Dirty Paper the one I want. So I go into TF3D Config, then appereance, then path, then double click internal storag, then goto TF3D themes folder I put it in , hit ok, but it's not there to select, wtf?
I,ve been messing with the "Dirty Paper" theme as well. It is not compiled into a ".theme" file, therefore it will NOT show up in TF3D Config.

I read on XDA that I could change the file extention from ".zip" to ".theme" and then it should work with TF3D Config. I'm using Total Commander to change the extension, however I haven't figured out how to make the new extension stick! lol any help?

Got it! loading Dirty Paper now!

locate Dirty Paper.zip using Total Comander, right click ..., um hold the stylus on the file to bring up the context menu, select rename, change the extention from "zip" to "theme" then click file>rename. that's it! Browse to the folder you hid it in using TF3D Config. select the folder hit OK and hit the drop down and there it is! FINALLY!

Last edited by davedamit; 10-15-2008 at 11:37 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.