View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 08:52 PM
tony911420
Lurker

tony911420 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Who got the best deal on the diamond?

i think i got a pretty damn good deal. i originally had the touch then i upgraded to the mogul at no charge since i was at 32days they couldnt return the phone but gave me the mogul no charge so i had a free phone. then when the diamond came out i said i liked the features of the touch so they upgraded me to the diamond at no charge but had to send in my mogul now the touch pro coming out they working a deal with me but since i had my diamond for 30 days yesterday they are ordering it as a replacement not a upgrade through assureon? or whoever the insurance for the phones are through. i have to pay a $50 deductible but retentions is giving me a credit for the 50 and i dont have to send my diamond in. so all in all i have a touch a diamond and coming soon the touch pro. they said they cannot order it until the 20th for me cause telesales will get it sunday and the insurance dept wont have access to the orders till the next day. oh yeh also free overnight shipping. but im not to worried about when its coming in i just know i will get it sometime soon. when they ordered me the diamond it was ordered on the 13th through retentions even though the phone didnt come out till the 14th and it was shipped sunday the 14th and i received it the 15th. i posted my pics and info about it on sprintusers.com. now i believe thats customer service