View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 07:44 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: HTC Touch Pro Release Date!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexappeal View Post
What's funny is, I called for another reason and before they transferred me to the department I needed, I asked them if the Touch Pro is available for purchase already...Rep put me on hold, checked with sales, "Sir...the phone will be available 10/16"...My response, "as in, tomorrow?"..."Yes, sir."...Then, I mentioned that I had pre-ordered through EVP and I was told it was delayed until 11/2..."Rep said, hold on one moment sir. Let me check with sales again..." A minute later, "Sir...I've confirmed with sales that the information provided by EVP is most likely correct and we've been told the phone has been put on hold until further notice. No specified time frame has been given for the new release date..."

LOL...See, this is why I know CS Tier 1 Reps know absolutely nothing. And this was through the BUSINESS customer support line, not the regular one that majority of people go through...hilarious.
The fact that she actually said tomorrow without really knowing is whats hilarious to me