View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 03:59 PM
cornelious2
Blabber mouth

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How 2 clean the screen protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
I wash mine under cold water and use mild dish soap. it cleans all the crap off both sides then get in to your dust free environment and set it on a piece of plain white paper to dry. sticky side up. it really does work it takes about 20 min to dry and IF you're lucky no chit has fallin on the sticky side to make it all mucky again.

alternatively, i was going to try some super sticky packing tape and sticking it to the sticky side and then peeling it off and hoping it take the garbage stuck to the screen protector with it.
Try not as super sticky scotch tape first so you stand a less risk of tearing your screen apart.