View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 02:54 PM
Palladium
PPCGeeks Regular

Palladium is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPalladium is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPalladium is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Touch Pro Release Date!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabidus6 View Post
For what it is worth, Sprint just called me to offer me the "$50 off my bill or $150 off a new phone" spiel and when I mentioned the Touch Pro the rep said the 19th. I asked if I could pre-order and of course she said no but she did say she would call me back on the 19th so I could order it. I know I'm just repeating the same old crap but if anything it just shows you that there is hardly any communication at Sprint. You would think that this close to a release there would be some consistency from all these people. Oh well, we will know in four days.
I wouldn't There was the same inconsistency with the Diamond release. Prior to 9/2 there were several dates mentioned (9/2, 9/14, 9/28...) 9/2 came and went, then around 9/14 there were a number of dates being thrown out again, People at Sprint saying late September or even mid October. So obviously, there is no consistency at Sprint in the information that has been given out in the past so I doubt there will be any in the future, it will happen when it happens and we'll only know when it shows up on the website or the person at telesales actually takes the order....