View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 02:03 PM
O'Neil Mitchell
VIP Member

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell
Re: Problems: Tiny font in texts and slow camera

Quote:
Originally Posted by executor485 View Post
Ok, so recently I've been having some problems with my Diamond and I hope to fix them rather than do a master reset (which I couldnt figure out how to do, they said hold down the volume down button while holding the enter keys and press the reset button with the stylus, but that only did a hard reset... hrmm)
Anyways, here are my issues.
1) I've been using SPB Full Screen Keyboard and its been pretty good, but randomly it will close and then the font size in text messaging will get a little bit smaller, well, its happened about 10 times now and the font is miniscule now... How do I change that? Its driving me crazy
2) When using my camera, I take a picture and it will literally take 5 minutes for the picture to save (stop doing the little circle thinking thing that windows does) any ideas whats happening?

Thanks in advance

#2 I have no idea, I have never experienced that issue

#1 Go into your email, open any message, then select View-Text Size. Thats it