View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 01:30 PM
Exil3d
Banned User

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Touch Pro Release Date!

Hey... I talked to Sprint CS and I tried to get them to swap my Touch for a PRO. The refused! LOL. Anyways I asked when the Pro will be out and she checked and said the 19th. I told her how SPrint CS is never updated and that theres been a push back on the date. SHe double checked and said its the 19th, but she said this info if from Sep 10, and they have not been updated since. LOL! Soo it looks like there might actually be a delay like my contact has said. Remember.. my contact said it will be released on the 29th of Oct. thru telesales.

BTW.. what happened to the othjer released date threads? I like it before. Not we have multiple contacts on one thread and its confusing.. at least before we could have kept tract on others personal connections. Damn...