View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 01:17 PM
Palladium
PPCGeeks Regular

Palladium is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPalladium is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPalladium is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Pro Launch Dates are Correct the 19th

Here's what a friend of a friend who knows someone who's dog romps in the park with someone from Sprint said...

Quote:
Thanks for Contacting us.

Please reconsider your incessant and childish inquires about the release date for this phone.

Long story short it will be released when it is released, That is, when it makes perfect business sense for us to do so. Please don't think you are aware of all the considerations regarding the release of this phone. When we release the phone you will certainly know, It is not as if your life depends on getting this device. Patience is a virtue and obviously there are no virtuous people left in this country.

Thanks,
Bucktooth Billy Bob
It's really too bad that there is no negative feedback button. The incessant posting of non-information Has become more than annoying is is simply maddening I may be relatively new here but at least I know enough not to post something unless I really have something to say that is Unique and informative.
This post has been thanked 1 times.