View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 01:48 AM
lagvoid
N00b

lagvoid is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Flash back to stock rom via SD card?

My usb port has been damaged and won't connect activesync. I got ahead of myself and dl'ed No2Chem's relocker to relock the SPL. I wanted to double check things this time around before I go any further.

From this thread, ppc6700freak wrote:
Quote:
Here is a post I made over xda dev.com.

Ok, for all sprint users that are stuck because you loaded a cooked rom without loading the correct radio first. Or you have some how overwritten the radio rom, dont ask me how I did it but i did.

Here it the fix!

I was running the 2.40 Olipro boot loader when I preformed these steps. I do not know if they will work with other boot loaders.

download the Official 3.25 rom from HTC. ftp://Mogulrom:sprinttitan@files164....CS_AM_Ship.exe

Use winrar to unpackages it.

Format a microsd card as FAT32.

Copy Special_4350.nbh, and RUU_signed.nbh from the unpackaged 3.25 rom to the freshly FAT32 formated microsd. Rename "Special_4350.nbh" to "TITA100.nhb. Rename "RUU_signed.nbh" to "TITAIMG.nbh". Inset the microsd. Put device in bootloader mode, press and hold both power, and camera then softreset while holding the buttons. Follow on screen instruction from boot loader mode.

Hope this helps...
Can anyone verify if I can do the same after having relocked the SPL and using the latest stock ROM (3.56.651.0)?

Thank you
This post has been thanked 1 times.