View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 01:47 AM
Whosdaman
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: [UPDATED 9/30/08] v1.6 WDM's M2D Diamond ROM w/ UC!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdkilner View Post
Hey WMD great rom think I told you that already,Just wanted to know if you can do a fix on the sMMs issue I did the reg edit that Gullzway posted for me but when I go to enlarge pic mail it opens to larger size then goes right back to small size wont stay lare mare than a couple secs...and can you tell me what I have to do to rotate sprint tv its opening in portrait mode and I want to flip it horizontal..thanks for your help..
go to the settings in sprint tv