View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 02:32 AM
kalibar
N00b

kalibar is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to kalibar
Re: PhatPhinger IV VGA (Diamond/Allrockabilly edition)

Man, every single time I remember to browse into the WeatherPanel section here, I find that you're (unsurprisingly) doing more amazing work. I was thinking a couple weeks ago that it'd be pretty cool if you and/or some of the phoneAlarm guys got a chance to put your heads together and coordinate themes, and what happens, but you're already doing it!

Seriously, fabulous work. WP + PhatPhinger has been an unwavering staple of my WM Pro usage since your first release.

Quick question for you, if it would be reasonable. UltimateLaunch has grown into a pretty crazy popular companion for WP, pA, et al, and it would be neat if we could roll custom program icons for it to match whatever the WeatherPanel and phoneAlarm icons du jour of the moment are. Is there any way you could put up a single 64x64 and/or 48x48 transparent PNG of the glossy overlay image used on most of the WP buttons? This way, we could throw that image on top of assorted program icons and website logos to roll our own UL iconsets that match the beautiful work you and Allrockability have done on these themes, and get a more consistent look across a ridiculously-capable WM today screen.

Just a thought -- thanks again for your fabulous work!

EDIT: hurrr, the file I'm looking for is easily accessible through your theme: phat_blank.png. Thanks anyway!

Last edited by kalibar; 10-13-2008 at 10:26 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.