Thread: AT&T Fuze
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 09:34 PM
TheBundo
VIP Member

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: AT&T Fuze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebrina View Post
I've already seen a working demo of the Fuze my local AT&T regional manager has one, the training meeting for the phone is set for the 16th with the phone set for a release date of a week thereafter making the 23rd release date a very real reality. Also the phone has no signs of overheating what so ever not sure if Sprint told you that or not but when I got to hold his it was cool and working great. Also know that Sprint does NOT have early release rights to the Touch Pro, that was for the Diamond only.
Where did you get the 1.5 million info? Seems ridiculously high to me