View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 05:18 PM
Dr.8820
Account Disabled

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Best Buy deal and date

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboFool View Post
First off, the phones you described again, weren't all inflated. The Diamond was right on the money for an imported, unlocked phone, and the Touch was MSRP. Instinct does appear inflated, but keep in mind that Best Buy doesn't always get the same access to the same deals Sprint can internally, and if purchased under the right conditions it ends up the same price you'd buy it for from Sprint directly. Otherwise you're clearly smart enough to know it's too expensive there, so buy it elsewhere.

However I'm not, nor have I ever been, an employee of Best Buy. I've never received a paycheck from them and I don't take orders from them. But I know their store better than most of their employees. And I know, for a fact, that there's a lot of pretty bad crap that goes on in that store. I'm not arguing that. Just pointing out that we need to blame them for what they actually deserve blame for, and not inaccurately point fingers at them for honest mistakes or things that lie outside of their control.

And as for your list of various objects you own from Best Buy, what point does that list serve? I could list off several hundred items I bought at Best Buy with no point made. Are all of those items broken and unfixed despite service plans you were talked into? Did the evil Best Buy employees use their smooth talking to force you to buy all those items when you, in fact, had no need for two vacuum cleaners (the only thing you should ALWAYS get a service plan on), a PS2, computer, etc.? Are you upset that you didn't do enough research of your own and were too susceptible to the dazzling sales skills of 19-year-olds who make $10.50 an hour? I don't get your point.

I posted this because in the off chance Best Buy ISN'T doing something underhanded and sneaky to make this a good deal, and assuming you're intelligent enough to avoid their high-pressure sales tactics, this could be a fantastic deal. If not, don't bother.
why go back n forth with this? if you feel i stepped on your toes thats 1 thing.you started this post and i gave a different point of view.now i am done with this post.