View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 09:37 AM
flyers2114
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: help unlocking mogul spc/msl code

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeycortes611 View Post
Well I guess no one can I am trying to unlock my cell but It asks for EPST code and from what I read here in the forum it says that I need my MSL. I took it to the local guy in Dominican Republic to try to unlock it but he took 2 weeks with out any progress. He told me that he need it the SPC but I think I also need the MSL. I would like to know how I can get that code so that why I can put my new cell on a plan cause here they dont have Sprint. Can any one help? I am a Newb and I have checkd every thread and this is it.
You can call Sprint and they will give you the MSL....just ask for it....