View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 07:48 PM
O'Neil Mitchell
VIP Member

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell
Re: Just Returned my Diamond....

Quote:
Originally Posted by boe View Post
"Ever(y) unit has advancements over the previous, that much we can all agree on" - I'm afraid I can't agree with that - I had the touch - now I have the Diamond - Diamond battery life sucks. Diamond BT sucks.

I called telesales and ordered a return kit today. Maybe in about 5 months if enough people complain HTC will release a fix for the Diamond like they did 5 months after the mogul was released to fix the BT. I have to admit after the amount of postings about the BT on the Mogul I really thought HTC would have actually tried out this phone with a couple of BT units - I'm not surprised Sprint didn't bother testing - heck I wouldn't be surprised if Sprint did their "testing" with a mockup shell with no inards. No surprise that Sprint didn't bother to ask why I was returning the Diamond - information like that might actually help them retain customers and that isn't part of Dan's plan.

Maybe in 6 months if they fix the unit -I'll order another one - maybe by then the price will be about half of what it is now and they'll have one that hasn't been imasculated with a red shell.
That's not a bad idea, instead of us complain and *****ing out each out. We should all be *****ing at HTC, maybe then they will get it right. Maybe then they will make a perfect handset, that we don't have to tweak the S**T out of. We can only hope, I'm send an email right now