View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 05:50 PM
dette
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to dette
Re: UPDATE!-10/07/08 Dette's Diamond Manilla 2D ROM V1.0!-Dette's Clean ROM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorge View Post
wow thank you, so far the Sprint Manilla version is running great. There is a little issue with text entry for text messages, whostheman had the same problem in his earlier manilla roms versions but fixed it.

That and a question, I read that you couldn't overclock the touch because of its 2 core processors, but the HTC performance does seem to make it faster, anyone know what the deal is?

Edit: But I freaking love the design, looks a lot cooler then most roms, and runs very fast. I also love how you added in all the Sprint things someone might actually use a lot, telenav, sprint TV, oz messager, without adding in everything; sprint music store, and everything else where they try to get us to buy stuff. Great mix.
Thanks im glad you like it! Yeah I am searching for that text messaging fix.. If I cannot fix it I will downgrade core's... I am working on an upgrade even now that should fix some stuff and have some updated software and more diamond-ish programs
I included TV, Nav, and OZ because I use those and they are great programs..
Also with the HTC Performance yes I see a difference too even when I installed it on the Sprint ROM ... I believe it does make a difference

MY WEBSITE!
ProTek!

HTC Touch/Vogue
Radio: 3.42.30 - Vogue
HTC Touch ROM: Dette 2D v2.4 Diamond Edition Beta 1
IF SOMEONE HELPED YOU PLEASE PRESS THE BUTTON!
PM Me if you need help! I will give it to the best of my ability!