View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 05:13 PM
O'Neil Mitchell
VIP Member

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell
Re: Just Returned my Diamond....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidmet View Post
Hate to break the news to ya, but HTC announced it will not release the HD in the US. You'll have to wait for their next wave of new devices for something comparable that hasn't been announced yet. That might be a long time.
That's true, I read an article on the net from HTC. I believe the spokes person stated "If we were to release the Touch HD into the North American market in the Second Quarter, it would already be old news by that time" He also said they are working on other projects that will be available to the North American Market in the Second Quarter, HOPEFULLY with WM7 and I'm sure we will not be disappointed. The Touch HD would be "Old Hat"