View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 04:46 PM
LoriInWA
PPCGeeks Regular

LoriInWA knows their stuffLoriInWA knows their stuffLoriInWA knows their stuffLoriInWA knows their stuffLoriInWA knows their stuffLoriInWA knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Just Returned my Diamond....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILH0U5E View Post
Just returned my Diamond to a Sprint store in Tempe, AZ. The sales rep was pretty mellow when doing the return, he didn't seemed shocked at anything I told him about the phone.

Reasons for my return were: Heat issue when doing anything on the phone for longer than 10 minutes/ the problem with the phone saving the correct AZ time/ problems with low storage memory/ and the simple fact that I don't think the phone is that much of an upgrade over a HTC Touch that has the ROM tweaks.

I told him I might take a look at the Pro, due to the storage slot, keyboard, and faster processor. Out of curiousity, I asked him when this corporate store would have the Pro, his response was that it had just been pushed back (due to what he thought was the removal of a video conferencing feature) into November. Not worth a lot, but he did know about the Phone.

So, I'm back to my HTC Touch running a cooked ROM and all my favorite programs, plus 4gig sd card.

I'm gonna give the TF2D a try... but I missed my Ultimate Launch.
I have a Touch. A guy at work just got a Diamond. I want the HD. I'm willing to keep my Touch until the HD is available or something comparable. The Diamond just doesn't WOW me. *shrug*