View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 03:55 PM
rainfreak
Gettin' Freaky With It

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: Are any of these apps VGA compatible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
Sorry for the new thread, I'm about to get my diamond in the next few days. I have a list of apps that I live and die by and I havent seen anybody mention if they run into difficulties with these particular apps due to the VGA screen or any other compatibility problems so here's my list...

amAzGPS
Sashimi
Skyfire
SPB backup
cleartemp
Schaps Advanced config (worked on titan, but will it on diamond?)
Quickmenu 2.7
TCPMP

everything else i can live with if they dont work... but these i need to know about... and if any dont run on the diamond can you post any replacements that you use instead?

TIA!
I have used Skyfire just fine but a lot of people say it doesn't work. spb Backup works just fine, or at least version 2.x does. I have Schaps Advanced Config Tool installed and it works great, or at least version 3.2 does.

I don't use any of the others, so I cannot help you with those, sorry.