View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 03:32 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Are any of these apps VGA compatible?

Sorry for the new thread, I'm about to get my diamond in the next few days. I have a list of apps that I live and die by and I havent seen anybody mention if they run into difficulties with these particular apps due to the VGA screen or any other compatibility problems so here's my list...

amAzGPS
Sashimi
Skyfire
SPB backup
cleartemp
Schaps Advanced config (worked on titan, but will it on diamond?)
Quickmenu 2.7
TCPMP

everything else i can live with if they dont work... but these i need to know about... and if any dont run on the diamond can you post any replacements that you use instead?

TIA!

Best... Member... Ever...