View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 03:07 PM
denttarek
Regular 'Geeker

denttarek is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardenttarek is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardenttarek is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to denttarek Send a message via Skype™ to denttarek
Htc diamond different screen qualities

Well i have 4 different lines and they were all up for upgrade so i got for diamonds ,my wife didn't care much for it so i ended up selling 2
but when i got them i opened it ,activated the phone right away and after few hours the battery back felt so flimsy and like it did not fit right like everytime i have the phone in my hand and pressing on the screen you can hear this little squeak and it was annoying ,and also i had an htc touch before the diamond and i had that problem and when i had to replace it under warranty i got a new one that felt much tighter and didnt squeak at all

so i was like you know what let me open another one and see how it feels and it was just much better so i activated that one and then later that day i felt no matter how high i have the brightness on that phone it still looks dim and yellowish
so i decided to compare it to the first one
and it was obvious ,like really obvious that i didn't believe the difference ,the first one had a crystal white back ground and the second had a dimmer yellowish tint

so on my quest to find the perfect phone out of all four i had i open the rest and compared
and they all felt tight but they had a ranging yellow hue to them ,except that first one with the losely fit battery cover

so idecided to go with that one and i ended up putting a small sheet of thick paper across the battery and that ensured a tight fit of the back cover and felt tight

another finding when i was playing with all of them

they all got really hot
but some got extremely hot
some got warm

again these are my finding from comparing 4 brand new htc diamond side by side
and i am really sorry i didn't take any pictures