View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 02:54 PM
aceracer24
VIP Member

aceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [10/06/08] JUICY ROM 2.4.1 [Full CE OS 5.2.20755][TELUS][Sprint]

There are not that many high tech mobile phones out there these days that do not have crappy battery life. Every one complaining about crap battery life and taking the phone back for something far poorer in hardware but better battery life are only hurting themselves. If battery life is so important then invest in multiple batteries.

I have not had my phone for all that long so I have nothing concrete yet to judge my battery life by but I am using Juicy's 2.4.1 and can make it a full day on one battery with my normal usage. If I plan to be away where there is no way to charge my phone that I plan to purchase another battery. It's just the way things are, get over it or get out of it.