View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 11:37 AM
cornelious2
Blabber mouth

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: i know why battery life sucks so much!

so im still using the stock rom for the time being and im kind of noticing a trend in battery useage. if I make sure I kill my data connections when im not using them, and make sure to go into the task manager and kill any still open programs, then the battery life is quite good, though if I let programs continue to run (like opera specifically) then i see the battery drain quite quickly. I pull my phone off the charger at around 6am, and by the time I get off around 3pm I am usually around 70% remaining. though if I let programs run then it can go down to about 40% by 3pm.