View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 12:44 AM
blue4shizzle
Halfway to VIP Status

blue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to blue4shizzle Send a message via Yahoo to blue4shizzle
Re: Best Buy deal and date

i work at best buy in the mobile department yall, and im going to be honest.. im not too sure that the touch pro will launch with us before sprint.. not saying i dont want it to, i been waiting urgently just like the rest of you, hell i used to work for sprint so i know the ins and outs of both companies.. as of right now, i havent gotten or seen any indications or e-mails stating that we will carry the touch pro anytime soon. BUT im not counting it out 100 percent at all, just dont give your hopes up completely like most people always do.. i will most definately post as soon as i find out more info on it. i been lookin around for the quickest way to get my hands on the phone myself but who knows whats going to happen right now.. ill keep in touch and def will post immediately after i find out for sure

samsung 640A --> motorola Q --> sprint touch --> now doin it big with the touch pro... oh so sexy lol
This post has been thanked 1 times.