View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 03:34 PM
PDAPhoneJunkie
My ROMS On My Site

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How to HTC Performance software

Glad to hear that.

You need to select those apps in the kitchen.

My theme is a skin for WA/WAD. iFonz is an app. There are a lot of things different about mine. iFonz has smaller icons and I personally don't care for the fonts it has. I use cleartype for mine. Mine is customizable and you can change out where the button goes to, I think iFonz might do that too. You might want to watch my demo as well as the ones for iFonz.

Since iFonz is an app, for me, it is too unstable and can be closed too easy. My skin won't shut and the taskbar is the same in all windows, I'm not sure but I think the iFonz one will change in other apps to the stock.

It's all about your choice and preffrence. For me though I just think iFonz is a little plain and the calendar icon has some text that looks off.

Anyways. Both themes are great. Just a matter of personal taste, as I say with eveything.

If you enjoy my work or I have helped you out, and you want to send some love my way... it's appreciated but not required.
This post has been thanked 1 times.