View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 02:15 PM
cappy
PPCGeeks Regular

cappy is keeping up the good workcappy is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: i know why battery life sucks so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the7thson View Post
Great info! What are you using to monitor your CPU usage? We should probably all look at our own usage and see if it's staying higher.
I have NuePower installed for the 1% battery display. The readings that I have reported are from Homescreen Plus, which is a plugin that I use in conjuction with SecondToday. Homescreen Plus reports -100Ma than NuePower. Both Homescreen Plus and SecondToday are by the same vendor. If you are interested, the link to the site is http://www.chi-tai.info/cs_wm_tools_im_cs.htm. I find this combination of the SecondToday and Homescreen Plus convenient and Homescreen reports CPU usage, battery status, and discharge rate, among other things, on one easily accessible screen.

Having more than one person watching for the same thing might reveal more. What I described could have been an anomoly, but I do not think so. As far as reporting to Sprint or HTC, I will explore that. But as kidmet said above, you would think that HTC would have someone reading these pages. It is free troubleshooting.
This post has been thanked 1 times.