View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 01:43 PM
drexappeal
VIP Member

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Release date pushed back Farther

Quote:
Originally Posted by ct2355 View Post
Hi, im currently working at the sprint store in eugene oregon. This happens to be the main hub for shipping and reciving most orders. I want to put all this to rest so here it goes, the htc diamond touch will be in store in most places by the end of the week and has been available online for a couple of weeks the touch pro will be released on oct 19. the reason sprint is so hush hush about them both is the current network is having major issues for some reason and lots of people that have ordered the touch from the net are having problem with the internet, dropped calls, and the phone freezing while trying to connect to the net. its not an problem with the phone itself as much as it is with the sprint network. The touch and the pro were never meant to be run on cdma network hench the problem, so in conclusion the release dates are true just dont expect it work very well for a few days......
Can you explain why Sprint would cater to the everyday consumer over EVP (business clients), who have been told 11/2? If they do that, I know I won't be happy...and there are several corporations that won't be happy. In essence, bye, bye advertising revenue stream.