View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 01:30 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Touch Pro Release date pushed back Farther

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdcrds View Post
First of all EVP might not get it as fast as telesales will and second of all i called up Retentions and asked what am i going to do as i have been told by ecare that i can exchange my diamond for a pro when it comes out since i told them i want to return this phone as its buggy and i dont like it and they said keep it till the pro comes out and i can still swap it so who cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by drexappeal View Post
You say that as if it's fact? Do you know that for sure or just your opinion?

So Sprint would actually cater to the general public prior to customers that are connected through businesses? That's interesting. I think that'd be good information to share with my corporation, as I'm sure they wouldn't find that amusing at all.

I have to agree with drexappeal, direct sales won't get it before evp, that just woulnd't make sense, because if we wanted it and regular sales got it first, why would they call it a pre order, if the release date to the general public is earlier. I think our best bet is with oct 26 at best buy, I think they might have an exclusive with sprint for a week it seems like. I think we're all counting on best buy to make it happen.