View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 08:20 PM
Juicy47
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [10/05/08] Juicy ROM 2.4 [Full CE OS 5.2.20755][TELUS][Sprint]

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclipse13 View Post
Surely you don't think I have time to go back and read through 200 pages of posts. I've been following this thread from the begining but don't remember mention of the reg hack. If someone happens to have it handy would they be so kind as to post it up. I'm sure there are others who would like to know the same thing and don't have time to read back through the entire thread from the start.

Also can anyone tell me exactly what functionality will be lost I haven't heard anything concrete on that other than multi select andd the reply all thing. I know I can use the menu but why make 3 clicks when I can do it in one easily. Besides instinct is to hit the reply on the screen not navigate through menu's.

Thanks for your response though (I'm not sure if you were trying to give me a hard time or not) but surely others have the same question. If I happen to stumble across the fix I'll repost for others benefit.
you don't need to read it all, you can search the thread