View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 12:40 PM
MrObvious
I see you have a PPC.

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: verizon windows mobile 6.1 and wmwifirouter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertom View Post
I currently use wmwifirouter, not a usb cable. My current OS is windows mobile 6.0. WMwifirouter currently works with this OS. What my question was, if I upgrade to the Verizon windows mobile 6.1, will I still be able to run wmwifirouter? MANGUS580 are you running it of the new Verizon windows mobile 6.1?
So the ICS program would work then. Good grief all it took was a yes answer.

I don't have the 6.1 update because I'm not on Verizon but I've heard so much flack about GPS that it's better just to flash the 3.42.50 radio, a nice 6.1 ROM, and enable GPS with your current setup and leave it at that IMO.