lixo12
Lurker

lixo12 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Release date pushed back Farther

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobmonster View Post
Though there are some honest swappers, i dont want to see any complaints either.

If the pro gets delayed, and you are out of your 30 days, that's just the risk you took by getting the diamond. Dont call CS and bytch to them that sprint is evil, keep your diamond and be happy its the phone you bought. Finally, if you know it might be delayed, and youve had enough time to make a decision, turn the phone in already. All you are doing is holding on to it just to occupy your time, and that's not what the grace period was made for.

Well if thats the case Sprint should never released the date when their phones are coming out because with that info people knew they had that 30 day window to try out and return the phone. Most buyers knew when the Diamond and Pro was coming out. So I dont blame either one of them (including myself) because with that info we knew we could get the Diamond and return it within that 30 day window for a Pro for whatever reason. Dont knock the consumer. Thats Sprint policy. I fully understand its real costly for Sprint but I have no remorse over a policy that Sprint wrote.