View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 05:57 PM
banzaiwolfe
Almost a VIP

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe
Re: Touch Pro Release date pushed back Farther

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
I heard all the crying about us returning the Diamond. And I just had to frown. I go the diamond for the reason of trying it out and see if I like it. Simple. No harm done. But then later I realized how much I do need a physical Keyboard. So this beautity of a phone will go back. I will return it for a full refund and wait for the Pro. Thank you! Come Again!
Well I think the issue people are complaining about is when someone buys the Diamond knowing full well they aren't going to keep it and trade it in for a Touch Pro as soon as it comes out. I don't think they're complaining about someone buying the Diamond thinking they'd like it, only to find out it doesn't meet their needs.