View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 05:04 PM
Exil3d
Banned User

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Release date pushed back Farther

Quote:
Originally Posted by lixo12 View Post
I guess if you was workin for my company I would give up a pat on the back but that is Sprint policy. I can get a phone, keep it for 30 days and turn it back in. No questions asked. Why be upset about that? Some people like me just wanted to get use to the OS. I never had a windows phone and I really wanted the mogul until I saw the pro was coming out. The phone can be delayed for however long it wants to be but the fact is we can still get a refund by turning in the Diamond. So quit crying like Sprint is gonna read this and give you a free Pro by sticking up for them. Its their policy and we gonna take advantage of it.

"that REALLY annoys me, costs my company big money and eventually costs me money as an employee" quote from thelastpoet........ Gimme a damn break and get the hell over it. I didnt know you had stock in Sprint for it to "your" company but your still a employee. You sound like a clown.

@SprintTouch08.... Nobody trying to play the "system". Thats Sprint policy. If Sprint didnt want this to happen im pretty sure the would have a clause in place for this not to happen.
Amen. =D>