View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 04:40 PM
SporkLover
Almost a VIP

SporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Release date pushed back Farther

Quote:
Originally Posted by SprintTouch08 View Post
and i totally agree with u its sickening the people concerned with the release date to return their diamonds or other devices. i feel zero pitty for diamond buyers who bought it with no intentions to keep it and swap it for a pro under 30 days, in fact i hope its delayed a week or 2 just to show people what dishonesty does. Dont buy a phone unless you have a legit interest in trying it to keep it, and dont ruin the system by trying to get a loaner phone for 30 days with no intentions on keeping it. If you really honestly tried a phone out and dont like it or came from say a mogul to a diamond and cant use the screen keyboard thats one thing, but dont knowingly try to play the system to get a brand new 30 day loaner phone to go ahead and exchange it just for the sake of having a diamond for example for 30 days. Thats totally unethical and wrong. All this will do is make it harder for people with legit problems and returns to do so and just cause the policies to become tighter and harder to get anything done. Then youll complain when sprint raises phone and service prices and when you go in for service you get refurns which people complain about (which i think is ludicrous because theyve been totally rebuilt and are no worse). But you can, in part, thank the people who returned theres to play the system why you got someones hand-me-down when you paid a few hundred dollars for a new phone.

and i agree when it comes it comes, better late and working then early and buggy like another mogul fiasco and then everyone posting complaining about it
I agree it does seem a little ridiculous that this is happening, and it does seem to violate the "spirit" of the return policy. Eventually Sprint will feel like the system is being abused and modify it much to the chagrin of the "abusers" and the legitimate users. However as other posters have pointed out, they aren't exactly breaking any rules.
Phones: Motorola MicroTAC 650E, Qualcomm/Kyocera QCP 860, Sanyo SCP-4700, Sanyo SCP-4900, Samsung A500, Sanyo MM-7400, Sanyo MM-7500, Samsung APH A900M, LG Fusic, LG Musiq, HTC Apache, Palm Centro, Samsung Rant, HTC Mogul, HTC Diamond, HTC Touch Pro, HTC Touch Pro 2. Samsung Moment, HTC Evo 4G