Thread: Which phone
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 07:19 PM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Which phone

I wouldn't give you ten cents for a Diamond. I much prefer my highly tweaked Titan to a Diamond & my boss owns a Diamond & he agrees 100%.

The Pro, now that's another story entirely. If I could get a Pro, I would have it tomorrow.

My boss absolutely HATES his Diamond & is very impatiantly waiting until he can get a Pro to replace it with. Of course I like to tease him about it. I showed him the other day how I had over 12 gigs of my new 16 gig Sandisk card filled with 4 full length movies, a bunch of saved youtube videos, hundreds of pics & over 500 mp3 files.........

~John