View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 06:10 PM
detroit_doug
Halfway to VIP Status

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: opera set as default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuz420187 View Post
does anybody know how to unset the newer version of opera as the default web browser? i cant watch flv feeds because when i open the videosites link, it goes right to opera, even if i type the address directly into the address bar. there is no setting in the opera settings menues. maybe a reg edit would fix this? plz help

if your using Manila/Touchflo on your phone check this:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=38128

if your not, you still can do it, search for Schaps Advance Configurator (or something like that) and install it and I believe there is an option for default browser - assuming you haveing already looked within the Opera and IE options for a default option and checcking/unchecking it

Detroit Doug